made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Friday, April 09, 2010

Beach Baby

Can I just tell you how happy I am that my child LOVES the beach?!?! I was hoping she would have fun going and I was also hoping she would enjoy playing in the sand and not feel the need to run as fast as possible into the Gulf of Mexico...well she LOVES playing in the sand, and is very good about not going into the ocean. So far anyway.

I took her back to my sisters condo a couple more days this week and I think she had fun playing with her cousins and I know I had fun watching her, and being with my sisters.  I also had fun taking way too many pictures...its a problem, and I'm not trying to overcome it.

Well we are having a mini vacation this weekend so I gotta get to cleaning up the house (yes I do this bc I hate coming back to a messy place) and I have to pack. Have a great weekend!

Bye!

1 comments:

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

tell me your secrets with taking a toddler (very active and on the move) to the beach :) I haven't tried it yet.