made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Sunday, April 25, 2010

fun, fun, and more fun!

This past week was jam packed with fun stuff to do including lunch dates, play dates, the beach, and a spur of the moment decision to go to Disney on Ice!

Monday, my friend Merry Beth and her hubby Jim, were in town for a couple days and wanted to go to the beach. Our friend Charity came too. These guys are such great people that I am so lucky to call friends. It was SO great to get to see them again and talk about life and ministry. They loved Kennedy and she loved them. Especially Jim bc he got in the water with her. IT WAS FREEZING. Of course the northerner could handle it...

my bathing beauty =)

Thursday we met my friend Audrey for lunch at Chik fil A. I have known Audge since high school, and we lived together in college. She recently got engaged and I have been DYING to see her and talk about the boy. It was so great to see her again after all this time and here about the wedding!

That afternoon we had a play date with Lyla, or as Kennedy calls her, Wywa. Kennedy is NOT a good sharer nor does she like it when Lyla has something and I wont let her take it from her...it was a bit ridiculous and she threw a fit once or twice. I have a toddler on my hands for sure...


Friday night we had Lyla and her parents over for pizza, popcorn, and Avatar. I think Rhett, Heather and I are the last people on the planet to see it...at least in America...

Well, I wanted to tell you all about Disney on Ice, but I have too many pictures, and I dont want to sit here and upload them. More tomorrow! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! 

2 comments:

Jo said...

I haven't seen Avatar! So I'm the last person! Justin and I both thought it looked dumb... but he has since broken down and wants to get it from Netflix now. I'm fighting it as long as I can!

Cassie said...

I'm right there with Jo :)
There hasn't been any Avatar in the Ringl house (yet?!).
I heard it was a grown-up version of FernGully, and I LOVED that movie :)