made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Eastery Fun

Friday afternoon, my sisters and their chittlins came over for some egg dying, cookie decorating, cousin fun! I grabbed some dying kits, used some cookie cutters I got last year (after easter sale!), and made some cute favors and cupcakes, and the party was on! I love these kids, they really are the funnest, cutest kiddos around! Which also means, picture overload...

little favors I made for my favorite peeps!
I love any opportunity to make cupcakes

this was such a great idea my sister Leah had. Little kids need a little help when it comes to dye =/ Kennedy stuck with yellow the whole time =)
We took Kennedy to the annual Egg Drop this morning so I'll get some pictures of that up soon too! Hope you all have a fabulous Easter!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my lanta! You really are so good and creative with the party planing! The peeps are adorable! I wish I had the want to hostess like you! It really does look so fun! :)

Mrs. J Manny said...

i love that you just said my lanta...