Onto the celebrating! We woke up and Kennedy got her Easter basket from the Easter Bunny. Her basket this year was attached to something though.
My mom gave my niece Charis a trike for Christmas this year. While we were in town Kennedy found it in a closet and was playing with it, until Charis of course opened it and took it home. I thought, it may be time to think about getting her one bc she seems to like them. So I found this one with the cute little basket and thought it would be a perfect easter basket/trike =) Not to my surprise, she was more interested in the Elmo DVD at first, but then she hopped on and took it for a spin!
We then got ready for church and headed out the door. My mother in law bought her the cutest dress and cardigan from gap last year, and I have been excited about her wearing it bc it really is so darling, but it was TOO BIG! I was a little sad, but quickly found something else for her to wear. Even that was a little big. She is too skinny, I need to fatten her up! But she looked absolutely adorable anyway...
I know what you're thinking...but no, you cannot eat her up, and no you cannot have her =)
family Easter pick, best we could get with our Squirmy McSquirmerson
My sexy husband and I...have I mentioned that Im in love with this boy?
We went out to my sister B's beach house that she has for the week. It was SO nice and relaxing to be out at the beach. They had an indoor pool so we took all the kids swimming. Swimming on Easter...dont think Ive ever done that. it was great though!
My cute nephew Caleb. I love him and how he keeps coming up to me and telling his mom "I like this one." Good to know he approves of me!
It was such a nice day with my big wonderful family and Im so glad that we were here this year for Easter! I have enjoyed our Easters in Cincy, but it was good to be home again.






2 comments:
I am loving K's pink and green Easter outfit, and also her adorable ruffly (is that a word???) bikini! You have SUCH a cute girl!
You do have such a cute girl! And as someone who was SHOVING her 3 month son's thighs into a 6 month pair of pants, I cannot imagine having clothes too big!!! She is just so beautiful!
Post a Comment