made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Friday, April 02, 2010

a Texas photo shoot



One evening in SA while we had some down time, I took Kennedy to a pretty little area to take some cute pictures of her in this little dress. I thought it was very southern Texas/Mexican looking, if that makes ANY sense...

anyway, here are some of my favorites, but I love them all, bc they are all of her, and HOW CUTE IS SHE!?!?!? I know Im partial, but hello! she's gorgeous =) the second one on here is my absolute favorite. Click on to see it bigger bc her eyes are literally sparkling. my heart is full...

1 comments:

Jo said...

I can't pick a favorite! She is so beautiful. She DOES have the most sparkly eyes, and also, her hair looks so thick here! Have you been using some salon shampoo on her or something? ;)