tonight we will stick to father's day I assume, and maybe eventually, I'll go back to my growing girl...
Father's Day was great fun for this fam! We went to church and then to the Crab Trap for lunch. I LOVED the food and the gorgeous atmosphere at that place. It was especially nice sitting right next to the fish tank, which had its own little Nemo in it. Kennedy has seen Nemo one time, and it was about 2 months ago. All of sudden she is obsessed with Nemo due to the fish tank at Crab Trap and Justin telling her that "that orange one is Nemo." She wouldnt stop talking about Nemo all night, so we wondered if she remembered the movie or something. Justin popped it in on Sunday and now we have watched it the past two nights as well...its the new Bolt guess...oh brother...
Happy Father's Day!
I swear she would have jumped in the tank if she could get in...
We Love Papa!
ok, this next photo is for Jo, who sat on the phone with me while, in my frustration to line up the dots, I completed my ribbon holders =) ha


1 comments:
Wow... I sure am glad those dots line up! Thanks for letting me see the finished project; it really is cute and TOTALLY worth all that frustration and effort! hahaha
I love KP's little cardi. So cute!
Nemo is one of my favorites. If you get tired of watching it, just send the movie and that precious girl over here for a few days, and we can have a marathon!
Post a Comment