made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Jacksonville Zoo

We went to the Jacksonville Zoo on Saturday with all the Manny family. We were worried it was going to be hot and miserable, but luckily, it was pretty cloudy and felt great the whole time. It's a really nice zoo and we all had a good time together checking out the animals. I seriously love going places with Floyd, that have any sort of educational information. He seriously stops and reads every single plaque on the wall, or tid bit of useless knowledge. He now knows everything about the species at the Jax Zoo.

Kennedy is serious about the Zoo. She wants to look at everything!
look Kristi! The train was called the Uganda Express =)
Papaw and Kennedy
Myra got a seriously good picture of the gorilla
JAGUAR!
so excited
I love how the Zoo is on the water. You can take your boat up to the dock and get there that way if you so desire to. We lived a little far to do that, but you do get in free from what I understand!
There is also a big water area for the kids and some other kid stuff we didnt get to because it was getting late and we were all hungry and exhausted. I suppose we will just have to go back to Jax soon and do it again! and pick up Justin's golf clubs that he left there too =/ I promise I didnt forget them on purpose =) no really, I didnt...

1 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Awesome photos! Oh man, I would have been so excited about that Uganda express! Oh, how I am missing Uganda....

Looks like you guys had such a fun time with the Manny's!!!! yea!!