made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Friday, June 04, 2010

Birthday Fun @ Music in the Park

Last night Justin came home a little later than expected, so some of my birthday plans for him changed. I ended up packing a little picnic and we picked up some Firehouse subs and then headed to the park to listen to the music and hang out. I thought it was going to rain but it ended up being a gorgeous evening, not hot at all and even a cool breeze.

Me and the Birthday boy
a gorgeous evening listening to music. Dont sit too close though or you have to scream to have a conversation =) We sat far enough back to be able to hear each other...
my silly sister
Kennedy was loving that there was a swing! there are only two though, so you have to take turns, and my one year old doesnt quite grasp this concept just yet...
I come prepared!
Full of Banana Pudding, or as my mom calls it, Naner Puddin
these are Mexican Cascarones. My brother lives in San Antonio and brought them home to me from when they made them for fiestas and celebrations. I had a few left over and thought Kennedy would enjoy breaking eggs full of confetti over her daddy's head =) She did...
but then she just wanted it all over her =)

Well, its Friday! Dont you love four day work weeks!??! Not that I work, but I like Justin only having to work four days nonetheless. Happy Weekend Everybody!

2 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Awesome Jillo! I am loving your "naner pudding!" Wish Rucs and I could have been there to share in the festivities! It looks like you guys had an awesome time! Happy birthday Justin! We love you!!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Love the individual jars of pudding!!!