made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Video Week

I dont know if you can tell from my lack of posting, but I havent really been in a bloggy mood lately, or had anything I felt like writing about. I did get my camera back, but while it was at the doctor, I had to use my old camera. The old one had a video option that my big one doesnt, so I found my self taking lots of videos =) I decided since I dont feel like writing this week, I will just share my funny videos with you!

Todays video is of Kennedy "swimming" for the first time "alone." She may or may not be looking ridiculous bc she has on a swim vest AND swim wings...forgive me for being a cautious obsessively overprotective mom =) Also, I had to watch it on Firefox because Safari wouldnt work, just a heads up...

1 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Thank goodness for video week, that's all I have to say! I love seeing my baby girl!