made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Happy Birthday to the guy I love

he really is my most favorite boy...

why do you ask???

well there are a few reasons

like...

-the way that he LOVES food just as much as I do, and he isnt skinnier than me
-the way that he eats the food I cook, even when its bad, which is about 50% of the time
-the fact that I can go any where in the world, and I know I'll be ok as long as he is there too 
-the way he loves me

-the way he loves this little girl
-the way he does anything I ask him to do, even if its just because I dont feel like doing it
-the way when he has a surprise for me, and he just can NOT wait to give it to me and giggles like a child with excitement (sometimes after receiving the surprise, I dont get why he was SO excited, but its still cute)
-the way his eyes are so beautifully blue

-the way he will rub my back or neck at any given time that I ask, which is just about every single night, he has magic hands
-the way that when I looked like this, he still made me feel beautiful

-the way he is so passionate about church ministry and showing people the love of Christ
-the way he deals with me as emotional and hormonal as I am
-the fact that marriage is about compromise, but I dont do too much of the compromising...
-the way he looked at me last night and said, "you're the love of my life"

-the way he is obsessed with funny things like mustaches, Sonny's, the Jags, Apple products and Nascar
-the fact that he never lies to me and he is the most honest person I know (sometimes too honest)
-how hot he is
-how even hotter he looks with a tan

-the way he looks in his Rob Bell glasses
-how good he is with my nieces and nephews, he is such a fun uncle

-the way he wants to be just like his dad
-how good he is at Trivial Pursuit and other games that require useless information
-how he pretty much goes along with whatever I want him too, after a little resistance of course...
-how handy he is around the house, 
I hesitate to use the word professional but he could pretty much fix anything
-how fun he is

-the way he kisses me
-the way he gave me everything, I could ever want...
hey, thats 27 things! Well, I had 29, but I figured since he is 27 today, I should make it 27. Did I mention he's 27...just wanted to get that out there so he couldnt lie about how young he is =)

I love you baby! Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


3 comments:

Cassie said...

Loved this! The "how even hotter he is with a tan" has got to be my favorite! haha
Why is it that a hottie husband can been even MORE attractive with a darker shade on his skin?!
I personally don't know, but I do agree 1000%

Anonymous said...

Jill, this is soooo sweet!!

I have to agree with Cassie and you about the tan, boys always look hotter with a tan! I wonder if they think the same thing about us? ;-)

Happy Birthday to your hubby!!

Unknown said...

This is sweet :) I teared up a little. You guys are the coolest...