This video is from our most recent trip to Jacksonville. Kennedy was workin hard with that water pail, trying to fill up a cup. Her papaw was sweet to help. You need the sound up loud to her saying, "Thank you papaw" and "more" every time he hands it to her...it was so sweet hearing her say it..."thank you papaw"
love her
again, I dont know what was up with the videos when watching them on Safari yesterday, but today they seem to be working fine! if it for some reason doesnt work today, I think they are working fine on all other internet browsers...
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is too cute! She has the cutest manners, and also the cutest booty! The song in the background also makes me happy - I sing that song to Brant all the time.
Love this one!!! She is one polite cookie, and seriously the sweetest thing ever!!! I miss her.
Post a Comment