Saturday, February 21, 2009
bath time
so me sweet little kennedy has never been fond of the bath. it made me really sad because justin and i are both water babies. i am so excited about taking her to florida soon and getting her in a pool and all. then i thought, if she hates baths, she may just hate being in the water, which means she will not like the pool. sad. well a couple weeks ago, something changed. she loves them now! she just sits there and looks around, listens to me talk, plays with the water a little bit even. i am sooooo glad she had this changed of heart. its much easier giving a bath to a smiling face, than a screaming one =)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Kennedy is so cute! I think she looks so like Justin in the face. Maybe its the eyes. I'm glad she likes baths better now ... she'll have to love them when she grows up!
She is definitely a Florida girl at heart! I love it..she will defintely be a water baby. She is so adorable! I really love her and cant wait to see her this weeknd.
Aww! :) She's is so cute! And she's changed so much from the picture you have at the top of your blog to the bath ones!! I can't wait to see her again when you come home!! :)
That is so awesome that Kennedy is so far ahead of the game!!! YAY!!!! :o) That is really soon since she is a month and week or so younger than Jubilee :o) Good job, Kennedy!
Well, cold to us definitely isn't the same as cold to y'all so I'm not sure. It was about 39 last night, but you know how Florida is... it could be 70 this weekend. Hahaha!
We've got to get the girls together one day when y'all are down and have a little free time. I know that's hard to do because y'all are busy visiting family, but I think it would be fun :o)
Post a Comment