made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, February 16, 2009

a happy valentine's day

well valentine's day at the manny home was quite eventful! we went car shopping and i finally got a new car! yay! it's my mom car and i love love love it. justin was so sad to trade in his beloved truck, and he is really milking the whole sacrificial husband bit, but nonetheless, i got new wheels =) happy v day to me!

well here are a few pictures from our valentine's day, with our newest valentine, Kennedy Paige, she is our favorite girl! new car pictures later...
out for a valentine meal
her first valentine =)
she really liked it, and apparently wanted to eat it
reading some espn with daddy before bed time

2 comments:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Jillian! We spent our v-day car shopping as well! What a weird thing for us both to be doing on the day of romance...I haven't gotten my new mommy car yet (which is soon to become my "I need a new car because my belly won't fit into this stupid little convertible anymore" in just a few months)

Hopefully, we'll get ours in the next fews days as well (I found the exact one I wanted but you know my hubby...he needs time to negotiate :)

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

She is just so adorable Jill! :) I just love her in that outfit!! :)