made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, February 02, 2009

winter wonderland of 09

I just love this picture of our neighbors all helping each other with their sidewalks and driveways. That's what it's all about.
this is my neighbors house but the tree in her front yard always looks awesome covered in ice and snow
justin shoveling away
me and Kennedy all bundled up getting ready to throw snowballs and daddy!

4 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Look at all that snow! I wish it would have snowed us in when we were staying with you guys just so I could have gotten more time with you! :) I love you soo much my Jillo. I also LOVE the new blog and the last pic of you and KP. You are both so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures, Jill! I am so jealous of all the snow!!!! Thanks for sharing them since that is as close to snow as we will get!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
No, I didn't even call the doctor because she doesn't have a fever and she's still eating and sleeping like normal so I knew they would tell me to just keep an eye on it. I haven't found anything that works either as far clearing out her nose way deep down inside. Jubilee also sleeps with a paci so I know exactly what you mean. I don't know any other moms who let their kids have pacifiers so it is comforting that you do too. They seem to be pacifier "snobs". Hahaha! I have heard over and over though that pacifiers are a major preventor of SIDS. :o) I hope Kennedy gets well soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awe, poor KP! I feel so sad for her. Isn't it so tough to see them sick? I am sorry she has a fever. I will be praying for her. Jubilee seems to be much better today. She hasn't coughed yet (knock on wood) today and she sounds cleared up so far. We got a humidifier right after she was born, but we haven't used it yet. I hope KP is heaps better soon! :o)