made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Sunday, February 08, 2009

recent moments with Kennedy

so cute in her flamingo sleeper aunt sara gave her

she has found her thumb. and yes, that is drool =)
hanging out with daddy on a snow day
watching her baby einstein. Doesn't she look so cuddly?
and now she has passed out
tummy time is fun!

things fred ATE this week:
a pacifier
a book
a playstation controller
a diaper
among many other disgusting things that i wont mention

he's in big trouble today

6 comments:

Jo said...

Um, you have the most adorable girl EVER! I feel your pain with Fred... why do we have the craziest dogs in the world?

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

She is absolutely the cutest baby Jill!! :) I love seeing all her new pics!! :) And I too feel your pain about Fred. Our cats eat everything. They don't just chew their toys, blankets, our clothes, the cabinets, they eat the stuff. All the mouses have no tails and ears, and their blankets have huge holes in them where they have actually eaten the fabric, and they have chewed holes in some of my sleep pants!! Crazy animals!! :)

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

She is soooo cute!! I seriously love her soo much!!!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

He ate a playstation controller?....If Fred were my dog I would say to him, "Fred, you ate a playstation controller, seriously? I'm not even mad, I'm impressed!"

Heather said...

Aww, I love the picture of her sitting in Justin's lap smiling! She has the prettiest little smile already!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Fred is bad. You should send him to live with his brother for a week. hehe! Kennedy is so dang cute!! She is perfect!