made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Blizzards, Sniffles, and Photo Sessions

Well I'm finally home after being on the road for two hours, of which I would normally only be on for about 40 minutes because we are having yet again, another snow shower day and evening. Insane. I plan on making a pot of coffee, and a batch of cookies and staying warm inside sitting atop the heat register of my choice =)

Also today, I took Kennedy to the doctor for her first ill visit. She is a sicky little girl with a nasty cough and snotty nose and watery eyes and i feel just awful. I wish I could make her feel all better but unfortunately she is just a pitiful little thing with quite the cold. She is not so much a fan of kleenex =(

So even though KP is almost 4 months, here are some favorite shots of mine from her 2 month photo shoot with my dear friend and amazing photographer, Tara Lohse. I just got these in the mail recently so sorry to those of you who have been asking to see these for a while.






hope everyone's week is less snowy and much warmer than ours =)

1 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

i am praying for sweet kennedy paige. i know that the Lord will touch her little body. i can only imagine the way you are feeling ..with her first time being sick. i am also praying for you, and love you beyond words!!!