and this doesnt even come close to all the clothes in her drawers. I think Ive figured it out though. Since having a baby, Im not really, myself, anymore. I have gone to a few different stores lately and tried on numerous things, and leave with nothing. I hate everything. On me, at least. Now with her its easy. We dont even have to try it on, and Im positive it will look cute. It's just easier.
just a thought...
I think that my need and love for shopping has been displaced on items for KP instead of me. Maybe one day I'll get back the desire to shop for myself, but for now, Im teaching Kennedy all about shoes and clothes. however what Im teaching her is that she needs to have a selection, a lot to choose from. Now, for the time being that's fine. Baby clothes are relatively cheap, but what about in ten years, when clothes and shoes arent so cheap? hmmm, maybe I should curb this apparel appetite while I can...
it could get out of control...and then there could be two of us with a problem...

4 comments:
Oh gosh Jill! I know what you mean and Lyla isn't even here yet! I have no desire to shop for me at all...in fact, looking at clothes right now for me is just no fun! But anything for her is totally easy to buy and it's all just so cute!! Hmmm, that definitely could be a problem in the future!! But then I suppose it is good, because it shows that you care more about her needs than yours...
Giiiiiirlllll, you are SO not alone. Maybe we can start a support group. I HATE shopping for me now. I would way rather buy for her. I think it's a good quality though. It means we are unselfish and would rather provide for our girls than ourselves. We can look at it that way, right? :o)
HAHAH! That looks JUST like your closet in college! Although I couldn't tell...is it color coded?
Please tell me you are kidding about the whole "sick till 19 weeks" thing? Please!
And no, no car yet, some big things are in the works...and I'm being a good little patient girl/wearing him down slowly! :)
Oh and I just realized...the kid can't even walk and I count at least 11 pairs of shoes there...this is serious.
Post a Comment