made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

exersaucer ordeals

So in a previous post I let you all know that I was looking for an exersaucer, and then later told you my neighbor loaned me hers. Well hers well great and all. Kennedy enjoyed it just fine. As you can seeAlso, that's her super runny nose from her cold. Gross, I know, but she is still so cute =) So, that one was all well and good, but I still couldn't get this one that was pink and green out of my mind, that lights up and plays music =) I have gone the gender neutral route, until this moment. Don't lie, its cute, she's cute, she's cute in it. She can bounce bounce baby all day long! It's not just fun for her either. I love watching her in it and Justin loves putting things together. It's fun for the whole family!
thanks nanny!

5 comments:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

hahhaha, I love her sitting in that Bumbo! Those things are my favorite...She's just watchin' her daddy!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

woah, i always think Kennedy looks like you Jill, but in the very first photo, she looks JUST like Justin. She really has his smile! She's soo adorable and OBVIOUSLY loving her new exersaucer! We REALLY miss and love you guys.

Miranda said...

So cute, Jill! Kennedy is such a happy baby, I love it :o) I love that new Exer-Saucer. I have never seen one liek that!!!

Heather said...

Ohhh, so that's an excersaucer! =) By the looks of little Kennedy they look so fun! And I like the pink too, of course!

Mrs. J Manny said...

well ours is actually a Bounce bounce baby. I think exersaucer is really like a patent name for a certain brand. technically they are all "Activity centers" ha. whatev. i think ours is by Bright Starts. there really are like a billion different kinds...