We have been crazy busy around here lately and I havent gotten around to posting all the fun we've been having these last few weeks in Cincinnati! One thing I really wanted to do was take Kennedy to the Cincinnati Children's Museum. I had heard from a lot of people that it was really cool, and fun for kids, so I put in on my list of places to get to before we moved. Well last Monday my friend Jenny and I took the kids and we had a blast! It will be even more fun when we come back to visit and Kennedy is bigger. There was some WAY cool stuff in there that I would have LOVED as a kid.
1 comments:
Awesome! K has the most fun mom who takes her to do such cool stuff! I also LOOOOVED all of the sledding photos! You Mannys are just FUN!
I miss you SO very much, and hope we get to talk soon. I will try and get on skype today before I leave work!!
Post a Comment