We leave in 5 days, in case any of you are counting down like my mother, and so there have been so many "last time" occurances...
Kennedy's last check up with Dr. Fix (isnt that the best name for a doctor?!?!)

Our last time with our Freshman small group
Last time leading worship and looking like a dancing fool/queen in KidZone. I'm going to miss all those kids!
Last Book Club, although, I can still find out what books we're reading and read along from FL...
One night, we had a family-friend night. Our friends and their kids came over and we just hung out at 6821 for one last hoorah...
we still have a few more things to do just one last time so I'm sure I will capture some pictures of that. I am getting pumped about the move though. I would be a little more excited if we were moving and our house was sold, but alas, that has not happened yet. Keep praying we have a buyer SOON! Like this week...I just want to be excited and not have the stress of the house on the market weighing on me.
So, so far our last week here is going great and we are getting to see just about everyone, one last time. This only makes me more sad to leave though. We really did make some great friends. I hope they all know how much we love them!

0 comments:
Post a Comment