made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i know its wednesday

Well its already the middle of the week, and I have yet to get up some cute pictures from the weekend...We have been crazy busy and on Tuesday I actually woke up feeling as though a truck had hit me. I was aching all over from moving furniture around, packing boxes, cleaning, and all that goes on with packing to move, and trying to get a house ready to sell. Thankfully, we are done with all of that for now. So for the next couple weeks I can hopefully relax...until moving day gets here of course.

The weekend started out fabulously with our fun sledding adventure, but I got some more fun shots of Kennedy...

Let me just tell ya'll that my girl likes to accessorize, and has good fashion sense. She is OBSESSED with these little bead necklaces that my friend Laura Davis gave me. They were in this cute little box with a fun story that she gave me for my bachelorette party, and while I have been cleaning things out I found them...and now K is growing attached to them...so funny. So, I get her up, change her dipe, and then she goes to the basket where they are and gives me one, or more possibly, to put on her. There is a pink, purple, and clear one. She seriously ALWAYS gives me a coordinating one. I think she is just a little diva basically...
Every Saturday at the Manny house is Pancake Saturday. Kennedy LOVES pancakes, but she loves powdered sugar even more =)
I loved Kennedy's church outfit on Sunday. Her sweater dress and boots were just adorable in the snow. She loved the snow and thought it was quite intriguing...Im in love with her sweet face

Keep praying the house sells super super quick. We'll keep you posted on the details and what not. Have a great rest of the week!

3 comments:

laura said...

That is HILARIOUS! As I was reading I was thinking, "Is she talking about me?? I don't think I gave Kennedy a necklace." and then I remembered your party! hahaha

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Powder sugar and accessories...Is KP related to me? If not, we are gonna be good friends :)

She's so stinkin' cute! Can't wait for y'all to get here! You should come to our SS class!

Unknown said...

KP is the best. pancake day is the best.