As you may recall, I have mentioned wanting to take K out in the snow to play and sled. I have never actually sledded so I was a little nervous today taking her out, considering I dont really know the guidelines of correctly sledding and I was about to push my one year old down a big snowy hill...it was AWESOME tho! She had such a blast. I texted my neighbor to see if you her and her little boy wanted to come too, and they did. Eli wasnt such a fan of the sledding today, poor little guy, so we didnt stay too long. It was long enough thought to capture KP having a stinkin BALL!
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
FINALLY! SNOW!!!!!!!!!
I have been asking Jesus for some fun snow to play in for the past two months. There has been snow, but not enough to get out in, but this morning I awakened to a wintery wonderland. Now that I am moving south, the snow does not bother me one bit. I actually cleaned off my car this morning at 6 am in 14 degree weather, with a smile on my face, because I thought, this could be one of the last times I'll have to do it...now if I thought I'd have to do it for the next several years I probably wouldn't appreciate it as much, but I'll miss the snow a little bit I'm sure.
As you may recall, I have mentioned wanting to take K out in the snow to play and sled. I have never actually sledded so I was a little nervous today taking her out, considering I dont really know the guidelines of correctly sledding and I was about to push my one year old down a big snowy hill...it was AWESOME tho! She had such a blast. I texted my neighbor to see if you her and her little boy wanted to come too, and they did. Eli wasnt such a fan of the sledding today, poor little guy, so we didnt stay too long. It was long enough thought to capture KP having a stinkin BALL!


As you may recall, I have mentioned wanting to take K out in the snow to play and sled. I have never actually sledded so I was a little nervous today taking her out, considering I dont really know the guidelines of correctly sledding and I was about to push my one year old down a big snowy hill...it was AWESOME tho! She had such a blast. I texted my neighbor to see if you her and her little boy wanted to come too, and they did. Eli wasnt such a fan of the sledding today, poor little guy, so we didnt stay too long. It was long enough thought to capture KP having a stinkin BALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so jealous! I've been going out in 15 degree weather all week and its just frosty. Hopefully we'll get some snow tomorrow. Kennedy looks super cute!
Look at her cute little red nose!!!
She is so fun! I love that she loves sledding! She takes after her auntie kristi! I love sledding, but skiing not so much! ;) Glad you guys were blessed with a fun snowy day before the move home to Pensacola! Love you girlies!
Post a Comment