
Most everyone knows by now that Justin and I are relocating the fam to Pensacola. We werent quite prepared to be moving back so soon, we were thinking at the least 3-4 months, probably by the summer. But that turned into 5 weeks, giving me not so much time to adjust to the leaving/saying goodbye part. We are excited though to be moving so close to my family, who will live 20 minutes away, and the Manny's, which will go from a 12 1/2 hour drive to 5 hours, which rocks! Justin is also excited about his new job. He is going to be working at AllPro Sound doing marketing type stuff and website computer something or another...I obviously dont know what my husbands job will be =) but people keep asking so I figured I would go ahead and give you some sort of idea. He is also excited about the cool people he is going to be working with.
Soooooooo, I am SUPER stressed, trying to pack the house, stage it well for selling, and still live in it for the next month. A seemingly impossible feat, but Im up for it! I also want to spend the last month here enjoying the stuff that I will miss and spend quality time with friends too! I have been trying to compile a list (me and my lists!) of all the things I want to do or places I want to eat, shop, etc.
Please pray for us as we try and sell the house, we would LOVE to have it sold in the next few weeks, so we didnt have to come back up so soon. Also pray that we, more me than Justin, have an easy as possible time saying goodbye. I dont like change so much...its so funny how much can change in a few years. When we first moved here I just wanted to go back to FL. Then we built a life, made friends, started a family. Now I cant imagine leaving. I know in the long run it will be so great to be close to our families, but the detaching part is difficult. I know as the next few weeks roll on I will get more and more used to the reality and be ready to go when the time comes. I really will miss Cincinnati though!

4 comments:
Ha, I don't know what my husband does for a living either! I know it's going to be super hard. I remember how hard I cried our last night in Tampa saying good-bye to Kristyn. But you will get through it and in the end be so happy to have family around! I love you! Good luck with the packing/staging!
ummm, well the Cutlers are excited :)
We will be praying for a quick sell and a smooth move. Holler if you need anything!
i'm going to have to start reading your blog, it is really nice and pretty. :) i like the crafy headline thing 'bless our home'.
praying for you! glad kp is feeling better! -this is lisa btw
Wow! Yay for you guys!!! :) I <3 Pensacola and miss it so much. Praying for you guys are you prepare for the move!
Post a Comment