made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Sunday, January 03, 2010

not a lot of sleep tonight

Well it's Sunday night, and Kennedy has a fever of 103, so Im staying up to give her more tylenol at midnight since the doc said to do so every 4 hours...Hopefully when she wakes in the morning it will be MUCH lower. I about freaked as I watched the thermometer go higher and higher until it hit 103.6! trying to pass the time, I am just sitting here looking through some cute pictures of Kennedy, (as if there are any other kind) and found some fun ones from Jumpin Joey's. It's this awesome toddler gym here in Cincinnati that I have LOVED taking Kennedy to the past few weeks. It's just an open gym type deal and its so cheap and she has a blast! Here are some fun pictures of her having a ball with her friend Kaylyn.



Wish me luck with baby K tonight. She has already woken every hour on her own whining and needing a little love. Plus I have to wake her the every four hours for more meds. Pray for my sweet girl please...

1 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, I hope she feels better...I would freak out too. It's so scary when you don't know what to do. Praying for little KP!