We went to our friends Jimmy and Julie's house. We have spent the past three New Years there, and we always just spend the night, so why break tradition. It was weird bc I thought, I'll start the New Year with these people, and end it with a completely new group of friends (well, if I can make friends, that is). SO weird that Im leaving all these friends I have here! BOO! Our friends Brian and Haley were there as well with their little boy Gunnar. The kids had fun I think. They didnt make it to midnight of course, but they got plenty of kisses...We also had a small group NYE party down the street, same neighborhood. That made it convenient to hit both! We went to our small group party for a bit, but I had to get back to put Kennedy to bed. We spent the rest of the night playing Rockband and Guesstures. We laughed a ton and had such a great time just being together. I really am treasuring every little moment I get with my amazing friends. I will miss you guys SO MUCH!!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment