Also, I decided to throw an egg dyeing party for my nieces and nephews. Im pumped about some eastery fun with my fun family! I found some fun activities here if you would like to have a little fun of your own. Kiddy fun of course, unless some of you just love child mad libs...
Now, here is where I need some help. I am currently working up a menu for dad's party. What are your favorites that you always love when you go to a party??? Also, favorite cake? I need to order a cake from somewhere bc I want it to be yummy, but also look amazing, and while my sisters and I can bake well, Im not too sure any of us have the talent of a cake decorator.
In other news, we didnt really do anything this weekend, so no updates there. However, I took some prom pictures for a cute little couple going to their senior prom. How adorable are they?!?! Remember senior prom...hah!
also, here is a starbucks coupon for tomorrow. just use it before 1030 am. Click on it, and then print.
happy Monday




0 comments:
Post a Comment