Here are a couple I thought about. I have heard good things about this 30 Day Shread. Jillian is INTENSE on Biggest Loser, so maybe she can motivate me off the couch.
Ok, now dont laugh, but I LOVE Dancing with the Stars. Julianne was always my favorite. She had GREAT choreography, and is so darn cute. I can say cute bc she was 18 the first season, so she is like a kid in my eyes. Anyway, NO ONE will ever watch me doing this if I do in fact get it bc I dont want you to see how ridiculous I look know how great of a dancer I am and feel intimidated. I watched a little promo video for it and told Justin he couldn't watch it either. She is wearing practically nothing and I will be wearing sweat pants and an oversized t shirt clothes that cover.

I'm hoping to only have to work out once or twice a week at the house, so Im thinking thats doable. I wont get too frustrated working out in the little living room. I just know some workout videos are SO boring, so I'm hoping one of these will be fun. Let me know if you've done any that you liked, or that really worked.


4 comments:
I want to do the 30 day shred! Maybe we could both do it at the same time!
Let me know how it is. I think she is totally cute and I have been thinking about doing it too :o)
Hey Jill -
I have the 30 day shred and it's definitely a good workout! I've only gotten to level 2 (out of 3) and get my butt kicked. :)
Kristen
30 Day Shred will KICK YOUR BUTT :) lol it's a great one, definitely worth it! or if you have netflix, you can stream it instantly for free :)
Post a Comment