Kennedy LOVED Nat, which Afton wasnt too thrilled with, but I thought it was cute. Seriously, she wouldnt even cuddle up with her Aunt Afton, whom she has spent time with, but Nat, who she just met, she was allll snuggled up on. What can I say, my girl is a little boy crazy. Yikes!
We didn't really go too many places considering we were pretty sick the first couple days and the last we still didnt feel like eating, and in Pensacola, there isnt much else to do besides go to all the great restaurants and pig out. Afton has never been to Alabama and since we live 10 miles from AL, we took them to Foley to eat at Lambert's, yes, the home of throwed rolls. I ate three rolls covered in apple butter and actually brought the rest of my dinner home in a box bc my stomach wasnt quite ready to eat all that food. It was SO good though, even a day later! It only takes a little over half an hour to get there, I will have to go back when Justin and I can actually eat...
Me and Afton

They had to leave on Saturday, so we took K to the park and then all went and had some lunch. They were so fun to have visit and were real troopers considering we couldnt really entertain. I know we got Afton sick, but Im hoping Nat didnt receive our parting gift too.

They had to leave on Saturday, so we took K to the park and then all went and had some lunch. They were so fun to have visit and were real troopers considering we couldnt really entertain. I know we got Afton sick, but Im hoping Nat didnt receive our parting gift too.
I thought this picture was hilarious. Justin was trying to move his car in the driveway, and these two kiddos wouldnt get out of harms way, so they both ended up in the car with him. I wish the picture were clearer, but somehow, grubby little paws sweet little dirty baby hands, smudged the lens.

Thanks for spending some of your spring break with us guys! and sorry we got you sick =/
spring break...does that mean its spring!?!??! whoop whoop!
Thanks for spending some of your spring break with us guys! and sorry we got you sick =/
spring break...does that mean its spring!?!??! whoop whoop!

1 comments:
Jill, I absolutely adore the picture of you, Justin, and Kennedy on the slide. So cute!
Post a Comment