made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sunshine Fun with Aunt Sara and Nana!


this blog post from the desk of
Kennedy Paige...

ok, just kidding, mommy is writing this. Ha!

This past weekend Aunt Sara and Nana Myra came to visit Kennedy us. Sara was coming on Thursday so we spent the day cleaning up and getting ready for our guests =)

Kennedy helped mommy vacuum

I wish that thing really did suck stuff up. It would really minimize the time I spend vacuuming...
We had to take a break after all the cleaning, so we decided to go for a ride in the diaper box. We had fun!
We had a blast of a weekend with the Manny gals. Im only sad it was so short. The good thing is, we live so close now that we can visit each other WAY more often than before, so I know we will see y'all again soon! Thanks for coming!
Aunt Sara in a oddly posed candid photo swinging Kennedy


can you tell where else we went?

(btw, I just switched to the new Blogger editor and am, obsessively LOVING enjoying a normal amount, the strikethrough button.)

4 comments:

Jo said...

This is one of my favorite posts you have ever done! I like the strikethrough! Looks like you had a great weekend!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Cute new blog, and cute Manny girls!!! :)

Glad you had so much fun with Sara and your MIL...

I love you!!!!

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

ok so, tell me about this new blog editor and how i can do it....love the twitter update too!

Sherri D said...

Girl, I am with you in your strikethrough obsession! Why is it so fun?