made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, March 25, 2010

off to the Alamo

We are headed to Texas in a few hours. Me and K are taggin along with my folks to go visit my brother, Kevin, and his family in San Antonio. I think Justin may lose his mind without his two ladies. Im thinking he will be playing a lot of video games and eating a lot of junk food without me around to keep him entertained and healthy. Give him a call or something and check on him for me. =)

Im not too excited about this 12 hour trip with a packed car and a one and a half year old that loves to run around and play. Pray for us please...for safety and sanity =)

In other news, you may remember I told you I was going to buy the 30 day shred video. Well I did, and it kills. Seriously, I did not know 20 minutes working out, would feel like I did boot camp. I am so sore. Good thing though right. Means its working I'm out of shape.

On another completely random note...If you have never seen Modern Family, watch it. It's by far, the funniest new show on television. I laugh every week, and the weeks its not on, Im bummed. Wednesday nights 9/8 central. I promise you'll laugh.

               


Well I wont be on the computer until next week again, but Im sure I'll have lots of fun pictures and stories from Texas. I LOVE visiting them. San Antonio is a great city with a lot of fun stuff to do...and WAYYYY better shopping than Pcola. Watch out wallet...

2 comments:

Keli said...

found your blog. I'm from Pensacola. Thought it would be neat to follow another Pensacolian!

everyBODYfitness said...

I don't think I've EVER laughed so hard a TV. We love Modern Family!