Last Saturday, Kristi, Heather and I went to Waterville USA for a girls day. I LOVE waterparks and have been wanting to go to one for a very long time. My favorite is the one outside of Austin, TX,
Schlitterbahn. I went there with my brother, who lives in San Antonio, a few years back. It is seriously the best waterpark ever! While we arent too close to any waterparks of that caliber here in Pensacola, Waterville hit the spot. We went down all the slides, (except for the straight down one that leaves you w a wedgie) floated around the lazy river, enjoyed getting sun by the wave pool, and enjoyed hanging out w just the girls! It was a great way to spend our last weekend with Kristi before she left for Haiti!
We're Here!
I <3 Damians
Waiting for our table at Lamberts
Finally, ROLLS!
Happy after a fun day!
Hopefully I make it to Schlitterbahn before the summer's over. I just love playing in the water! Bubba, tell the kids their Auntie Jill is comin' soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment