We got in Tuesday afternoon after dropping off Kristi to her grandmama. It was great having Kristi ride over with us. I love having long talks with her and it sure did make the trip fly by. I got to Jo's house and we got ready to head to the Creole Creamery and the park.
so yum
The park we went to was BEAUTIFUL and ginormous. We took a nice walk around the loop and fed the ducks and then played on the playground.
is that not the cutest little tushy you've ever seen?!?!
talking on the phone with daddy. we missed him already
sweet little Brant w his big blue eyes
On the way home we drove by Sandra Bullocks new digs bc she lives only four blocks from Jo. I guess it's alright...it was gorgeous!My camera broke on Wednesday so I'll post again tomorrow about the rest of our trip when I get the pictures from Jo. Have a Happy Friday!



0 comments:
Post a Comment