ha.
I have been told I write like I talk, so Im thinking the book wouldnt be very successful.
Isnt she a beaut!?
Another thing I have been considering is painting the wood paneling in my house. It's weird though since this house is my grandma's. I feel weird changing anything, but I think an update is needed! My friend Jo sent me this link today and it made me really want to do it bc all these rooms look gorgeous. I fear all the white though. Should I do a light color, or just white?
Lastly, and most importantly...
I follow Samaritan's Purse on Twitter. Yesterday they tweeted this
3 Samaritan's Purse workers are still missing after being abducted in Sudan yesterday. Please continue to pray.http://bit.ly/bdWG03


1 comments:
I say try some paint! Paneling can look amazing with some color!
These 2 sites also have a lot of awesome examples: www.theletteredcottage.net & http://tinyurl.com/m4xeay
Keep up the writing! It's enjoyed by many :)
Post a Comment