Kennedy was scared to death of Scoop, the team mascot (what else is new). She hates ANYTHING with a big head that looks larger than life. Or a beard...considering Santa is pretty normal so it must be the beard. We spent a lot the night trying to keep him out of her line of sight. I also spent a good portion of the night trying to get pizza sauce out of her white shirt bc her daddy thought it smart to hand her a piece of pizza and say, "go for it." That statement was immediately followed by, "Jill, I made a mistake." Which was immediately followed by me saying, "ya think?" I washed it twice with Tide stain release and it has not come out...Im purchasing some Oxiclean bc that stuff ALWAYS works.
Other highlights of the night include Justin and I winning a game. You know those games they play in the middle of innings? Well, my friend Carrie, works for the Pelicans and spotted us and got us to play one that involved me unrolling a roll of toilet paper that Justin was holding onto. Im pretty quick with the TP, so we won and left w a gift certificate to a restaurant in town. I'll take it!
I'm sorry, but this is just the sweetest face ever!
Standing on top of the dugout cheering on the team!
She caught is holding one up that I caught one of the shirts! ha!
eating the rest of Papa's Lemon Chill

1 comments:
Love the photos Jillo! You guys really scored with catching the t-shirt AND winning the gift card! And my girlie looks SO cute as always. I love and miss you!!!!!!!
Post a Comment