made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Friday, August 19, 2011

Bulls Games

For Valentines Day this year, I surprised Justin with a 10 game mini-package (that phrase makes me giggle) to the Durham Bulls, our AAA baseball team here. We have gone to most all of our games and always have such a blast. Kennedy always wears her Wool E. Bull shirt and waits for each time he will come out onto the field or pass by. However, she won't get near him. So weird. Anyways, here are some fun pictures from a few of the games we have gone to.

This was the first game we went to. I was nervous bc it poured and there was about an hour long game delay. She did great though but we did end up leaving super early. After it stopped raining there was a double rainbow! 



My mom even came to a game while she was in town!



my favorite thing ever! mini donuts!

I think Quinn has gone to four games now. I'm pretty sure she could care less and mostly just enjoys being carried around in the Bjorn all night long.


Since we had Quinn during the season we have missed a lot of our games and have 3 more games to make up, but there are only 8 more games left and the season is over at the end of August! We have a lot of baseball to attend in the last week of August.

0 comments: