Kennedy loves her Nanny, and was definitely getting used to having her just in the next room. She was a little weirded out when she wasnt there anymore. You'll have to come back soon!
Monday, August 22, 2011
whose got 2 thumbs & an awesome mom? THIS GIRL
Luckily, Quinn was born in summer and it just so happens that my mom is a teacher aid, AND she retired this year. She was off work and retired. Just in time! I can have her ALL I WANT! Well, within reason I suppose =) She came up on her last day of school and stayed for 26 days to help with my two little gals and keep me company when Justin left for a week to take our students from church to Summer in the Son. (Church camp) It was so great having not only an extra set of hands, but my mom. I think its so overwhelming to be taking care of everyone and everything, and when you are a SAHM its constant, all day long. It was so nice to have the person that's always taken care of me, there with me as I tried to navigate this new role of being a mom to now two kiddos. We had such a blast all month long!
Kennedy loves her Nanny, and was definitely getting used to having her just in the next room. She was a little weirded out when she wasnt there anymore. You'll have to come back soon!
Kennedy loves her Nanny, and was definitely getting used to having her just in the next room. She was a little weirded out when she wasnt there anymore. You'll have to come back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment