The Zoo
Justin and I took Kennedy to the Zoo sometime in March. It was a fun day but an exhausting day! It was a decent Zoo, but not as exciting as the Cincinnati Zoo that we LOVED so much. There was a lot of walking, and it was a HOT day and this preggers was about to die, but I made it out alive. The best part of the Zoo (for me) is its down the road from Hobby Lobby, so since there isnt a Hob Lob in town, when we go to the Zoo, we can always hit up Hob Lob too!
The Winkelman's Visit
Our friend Jimmy, from Cincinnati, is a semi professional golfer and was in town for a golf tournament. His wife Julie and little girl Claire came along and we had a fun girls week. We visited the Marbles Museum, finger painted, played in the yard, and had fun just being together for a whole week! We love and miss this family so much, and are so excited for their new baby boy due next year!
Easter & My parents visit
I found out about a fun Easter egg hunt in town and was so pumped to take Kennedy. Then I found out Justin had a thing after church that day and so if I wanted to take her I'd be going alone. Chasing this girl around, 8 months pregnant, was not east. We still had fun though!
My parents were in town for Easter this year. It was great to have family up here for the holiday. Kennedy loves her Nanny and Papa so very much
My dad wanted to visit Duke and see Cameron Indoor Stadium. We took a day and walked the gardens and toured the campus. It was pretty fun but also really weird being on a college campus. I feel like Im still that young but then I realize how little all those college kids look! The days of my youth are slowly fading! AH!
My adorable faja
giving them kisses good bye
UPDATES FROM THE SUMMER TOMORROW!




0 comments:
Post a Comment