made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Swim Lessons

I was aching to sign Kennedy up for swim lessons. Justin and I are both Floridian, beach/water babies and I so want our kids to love the water and love swimming. We also both took swim lessons when we were just wee little lads, so I wanted to get Kennedy in them as soon as I thought she was ready to start learning. Its like a right of passage to me and you need the video and photographic proof. The lessons were a little high priced and not exactly structured to teach a 2 year old ANYTHING...but I have pictures and videos. Thats what I really wanted anyway =)

This is her teacher. His name was Mr. Bear. The first night at class he used her as the guinea pig. I was so nervous she would freak with this stranger just taking her and making her do all this stuff in the water but she was so calm. It wasnt until the next lesson that she started freaking out =) lovely...







 Tara was in town one night catching a flight and came with us. We always love when she comes into town!
 Even Aunt Afton was here for a lesson and took her. She LOVED that because she LOVES her Aunt!
 After swim Slushies!
 and I even took her once. yes me. In the big fat maternity swim suit. awesomeness...

So there you have it! One things completed in a long list of childhood musts! (well in my mind, that is)

Swim lessons...check! 

0 comments: