made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Sunday, August 21, 2011

QUINN OLIVIA MANNY

Remember when I had a baby???

I can't believe I never updated my blog after giving BIRTH! I remember after having Kennedy that was one of the first things I did. I had to introduce her to the blogger world asap. Poor Quinn. Things really are different with the second huh?!

Well this is me the morning of induction. Pretty large eh? 

and this is Quinn. about 5 hours later


and this is about 45 minutes after that...





My Sweet Quinn
June 2, 2011
7lbs   19.5 inches


and this is us at home the very next day...
yea, you could say it all happened pretty fast.

It was such a great experience that Im sad it was so quick! It was seriously like a dream. And people, now that Ive given birth without an epidural and with an epidural, I have to say, my birth with Kennedy was much more peaceful and I fully suggest epidurals unless for some reason you just want to be super woman. 
Ring of fire...is fo real...and no joke, feels like fire...

The day after Quinn was born was Justin's birthday. We celebrated in the hospital. Good thing he isn't big on his birthday, but we still wanted to give him some bday love!



0 comments: