made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Saturday, August 20, 2011

May

I guess you could say we spent most of May preparing for Quinn's arrival. We finished her room, had a baby shower, did a lot of fun stuff with Kennedy while it was just her...stuff like that.

Helping daddy paint a bookshelf for the nursery


i love this sweet girl


This is me...on mother's day...I thought some of you might enjoy this ridiculous, and huge, picture of me =)

me and the girl that made me a mommy


This was the night before we went to the hospital to have Quinn. Kennedy helped me make a cake for Baby Quinn/Daddy's birthday. I think Justin thought I was nuts baking all night before I had to give birth the next day, but what else was I supposed to be doing that night?!?! and I guess these photos are on June 1st, so technically they don't belong in a post about May, but whatevs...(that was for you Jo)




1 comments:

Jo said...

At least you didn't say totes! I am LOVING all of these updates!!! Keep 'em coming. Because it's not like you have your hands full or anything...