made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, August 09, 2010

Audge Podge is married

My long time friend, Audrey, got hitched this past Saturday. It was such a great wedding and so fun and laid back. It rained on and off, but that did not stop the fun! OR the kissing...those two kids couldnt keep their hands off each other!

Right before we left for the wedding, I ran back in the house to grab Kennedy's blanket. I knew we would be out late and I didn't want to be without it. When I came back out of the house I locked the keys in! So I come back out to the car where she is all buckled in and Justin is asking for the keys, and realize I just shut them inside =/ It was like 97 degrees out and we were running right on time for the wedding, so this was going to make us very late. My mom hurried over with the spare, and we did make it to the wedding...just no the whole thing =) We made up for it though by partying all night until the bride and groom drove away!
she never smiles when ya need her to...
Kennedy and Lyla playing at the reception
Kennedy was OBSESSED with Audrey. She kept pointing at her and saying "princess."
She also kept stealing her for dances...
the bride and I
Kennedy and Kristi exchanging kisses for sips of punch
Ruco dressing up my pretty little girl, like a man
yup, he totally did it
I love these two
thank heavens for the fans! they totally cooled me off!
dance party!
my two dates, blowing bubbles on the swing
Such a great night! Congrats you two!

1 comments:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Ly and Kennedy are almost the SAME height!!!