made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, August 26, 2010

fun with Aunt Afton

We had so much fun last week when Aunt Afton came to visit. She was such a blast for Kennedy. I remember what it was like to be 20 and full of energy still...she really was so fun! Kennedy loves her Aunt Afton and really knows who she is now bc they had so much one on one time. It was good for them to bond =)

Jo and Brant were in town for a day on their way to vacation in Panama City. It was great seeing them and getting to kiss on Jo...I mean Brant...
After we had breakfast with them, we headed to the Naval Air Museum. My new favorite place to take Kennedy! Her and Afton had fun running around while I relaxed and let someone else entertain her for a  while =)


cheese!
          
       
      
My kids just LOVE their Aunt Afton!

0 comments: