made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Friday, August 20, 2010

wish list

I have a wish list. Do you? Its a constant list I keep and rarely get anything on it, but its fun to look =) My very special 27th bday is right around the corner, so I suppose its not completely moot that I have this little list...anyway, here are some things Ive been eyeing

yep, I know, welcome to the world Jill. I have put it off, bc I was too cheap, and Justin had one anyway. My current phone is however, 'crapping out' and I actually could use a new phone. I may even take my sister in laws old iphone that is just a 3G with a huge crack and water damage. That's how bad my cell is!

I run a 5k four days a week, so I need new shoes about every 4 months according to shoe sellers...I have had my current pair since christmas I think. A new pair is necessary...

Ahhh, boots. I want like ten different pairs, but here is just one that I have had my eye on for a while now. It's almost fall and these would totally get a lot of use out of them =)
this clutch from Oatmeal Lace is adorable! Garnet and Gold! I know Jo, you are drooling right now =) 


Speaking of football, I could use a new Jaguar shirt this season...possibly long sleeve. All my others are short sleeved. Maybe a casual sweat or long sleeve t...


Apothecary Jars. For parties of course, and decorating with. They are just so fun


A fun vacation, some place neat that I have never been...maybe NYC...or Cali



Im sure the list could go on...probably means I should stop online window shopping...but hey, its my only time of year when people ask me what I want and I get to look, guilt free =) 



4 comments:

Miranda said...

I love your wish list, Jill! I thought I was the only one who had one. Glad to know I am in good company :o)

Cassie said...

This is one great list! I love those Apothecary Jars and boots :) Happy Early Birthday!

Jo said...

You know I am lusting after that clutch AND those boots! I loaded up on FSU gear for me and Brant while in PCB. I got it all at Target and Bealls. :) I could have spent a fortune!

Morgan said...

Ahhh Jill! I just got that clutch, I LOVE oatmeal lace design!!!

I am also lusting after those boots!