
I knew that I for sure wanted a pool for our backyard. It's SO very hot and Kennedy LOVES to play outside. She is just like her momma. I was always in the mud, making mudpies, and running thru the sprinkler, down in the ditch looking for minos, building forts out of sticks, and ALWAYS in the pool. She is outdoorsy, and well I used to be, but now I like it inside, where the AC is =) I figured a pool was a must. I could stick my feet in, cool off, she wouldnt get overheated, and could play out there all day. I didnt know if we should get a blow up pool, maybe not an actual pool but just a flat thing she could run around that squirted water, etc. I actually bought a pool and we blew it up, used it, and then dried it out and returned it. It did NOT do what the picture said it would. I ended up listening to my husband (imagine that) and just went and got a cheap plastic one from wal mart. I knew I wanted the slide bc K loves to slide. I have to admit, it was the right choice. Good job hubs. She loves it, loves the slide, and I love just emptying it out and leaning on the fence when we are done. It doesnt get holes, I dont have to worry about Fred ruining it, and its easy to use bc I dont have to blow anything up =) And of course, its nice on a hot day!

"fred drank like that, why cant I?"
weeeeeee
1 comments:
I love the pic of K drinking like Fred. So funny!
Post a Comment