made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Planting Peppers

A while back, we were all at Lowe's on one of our monthly trips where we look around at all the fun home improvement possibilities. Kennedy spotted bags with some of the Sesame Street clan on it, and took a liking to Ernie. She carried it around the whole time and of course, at the end, being the sucker I am, we purchased it. I didnt realize until later that week that there were little pots and seeds inside. Last week we finally got around to planting them!

this one was taken with the iPhone, and yes she went in her pj's...it was a late night trip.
mixing the soil
putting in the seeds
covering the seeds
voila!
I wish I had a great picture to show you once the peppers got growing, but I went out of town, forgot about them, and they are no longer with us...oops. dont tell Kennedy mommy let her peppers shrivel up

3 comments:

TY MARLO MIA BO said...

We have the same exact peppers :) Right now they're just little green shoots, nothing impressive. But Ty thinks any day now there will be a pepper out there that he can pick and eat for lunch :)

Heather said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! You took her out in public in her pjs?!!! Jill, how dare you! He he... Just kidding. :) Some of those phs they make are just too cute not to wear out! You know?? Anywho, I live the planting peppers pictures!! She's going to have quite the green thumb I can tell already!

Heather said...

*pjs and also *love not live
I love typing on my iPhone! ;)