My friend Kristi was in the states from Haiti for just a few days last month. She had to get back to the airport in Jax on a weekday...who does she know that has no job, and family in Jax??!?!! Well that would be ME! My mom and I drove her over and spent a couple days with the Manny's. Always a good time with them, even if its last minute and short lived. The night before Kristi left, we had a little date to Cheesecake Factory for some yummy dessert. I have the best time with this girl!
key lime cheesecake. my absolute fave!
swimming with Lucy!
look at that BOOTY! haha. I have a ton of pics of her in the pool in her bday suit, but it may be illegal for me to post them, so Im gonna be safe and save those for our eyes only =)
1 comments:
Aww, you and your sweet Mama were AWESOME to drive me all the way to Jax! I seriously have one amazing best friend!!!! And thinking about that fact makes me MISS YOU!!!
Post a Comment