made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, August 19, 2010

on a roll

can you tell that Im making up for those couple weeks that I was MIA and had nooooo posts. Im on a roll people! So...lets see, what has been going on...

I have the funniest little girl. I look at her and think, I really dont know what is better in life! She is just so fun and makes me the happiest gal in the world. Just tonight she was running around singing the ABC's and saying "daddy daddy! I dancin!" it was SO funny and SO cute! I just love her! She is so full of energy and likes to have fun. Other funny things she does includes saying, "cool" about everything, singing the black eyed peas constantly (but it comes out more "Bum bum buuumm") and saying nipples. Only about Justin's though, thank good ness =/ yikes. She also has a new found obsession with play-doh and princesses. Every day she goes straight to her bin where her play-doh is and asked for me to "op-it." She cant quite say open it, so it all runs together. She also thinks everyone in a fancy dress, or wearing something sparkly on their head, is a princess. I have tried to use this to coax her into wearing bows and headbands, bc princesses do...she doesnt seem to care. Oh well.

The other day when Justin was home for lunch she came in the kitchen and started counting. I thought she was going to stop at 3 and was impressed when she got to 4, then she kept going to 9. We were so proud =) haha! It was neat that we were both there to witness it bc neither of us knew she could do it. The next day we were watching Sesame Street and I realized PBS is responsible for my daughter's counting education bc I know I didnt teach her that and they count all the time on the Street! I shouldnt have been so surprised, she can already say her ABC's. She is just a little sponge.

Kennedy has had TWO explosions this week in which I ended up taking her home from restaurants pantsless, or in a diaper only. Ridiculous...

She LOVES her Aunt Afton. She has been here the past few days visiting and its so cute hearing Kennedy say, "Afton umhere." Umhere is her way of saying come here. I love the way they interact and how cute K saying "Afton" is.

Here she is here with her first lil piggy tails. Her head may or may not be totally red on the back from how tight I had to pull it up in order to make pig tails...she'll have more hair soon enough so we can do it again, pain free =) I think her scalp was slightly uncomfortable.

I just figured that since my last few posts have been mostly pictures, that I would catch you up on her little things she doing these days. I know Nana appreciates that =) I also need to get our videos uploaded on here so you can see her do her front roll. She likes to flip!

I love that girl

1 comments:

Miranda said...

It is so amazing how much they learn when we aren't even realizing it!!! That is awesome!!!!
:o)