made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

lately...

Wow, I have been out of the blog world for a little while now...I dont even know how to begin to catch up. Ive been a little bummed out, due to the fact that Justin and I found out last week that we lost our baby. Im not going to go into it all really, since hardly anyone knew we were pregnant, but it has definitely been a challenge to digest it mentally and emotionally. It was a shock though, going in for my first OB appt at almost 10 weeks, only to find out there was no beating heart inside my little Butterbean. We are getting back to semi normal feeling, after moping around for a few days feeling blue. I feel a little more skip in my step. God definitely knows what He is doing and I have yet to doubt that. I dont feel that it will be helpful to go through all my feelings and thoughts via my blog, bc that is too depressing, so I'll keep that to myself for your sake...especially if you are pregnant. =) Reading stuff like that only makes a pregnant woman weepy and paranoid...

Anyways, just wanted to get that out there, that that's where Ive been this past week. A lot of people have asked and I have always been a "wear my heart on my sleeve" kind of gal, so no need to hide. This is whats been going on. I didnt want to just hop back into my meaningless posts with silly pictures, acting like nothings happened. So there ya have it.

On a happier note, I have the sweetest most amazing little love to snuggle with, and she makes everything melt away when I laugh and play, and love on her. I'll get back to my normal updates soon. Kennedy has been having fun and I've of course taken pictures of everything, so I do have stuff to share!

7 comments:

Pamela Williams said...

I'm so sorry Jill.

Brandi and Tim said...

praying for you...

Jo said...

You know I love you, and I love that you wear your heart on your sleeve! It's one of the many many reasons I'm so glad we are in love!

Emily Ley said...

I love love love love loooooove you Jilly. My heart broke into big pieces when you told me this news... I'm praying for you, your fam and your heart... that it all heals in all the right ways. xoxo

Nicole said...

Jill I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you and your family. Even though it is hard to see sometimes, God knows exactly what He is doing!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Keep squeezing that sweet little girl...

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.